Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Caowin's Excuse Involving Homework

Caowin here! How you guys doing? By now, you probably noticed that  the profound unintellectuality you've become accustomed to being posted on this site on a semiregular bases was missing last Thursday, and also Monday. Well, I'm here to tell you why that is!

You see, I attend this place known as a "college." Here, I spend a little bit of time "attending classes," as we college attenders call it, but mostly I just get all the ladies, like the player I am.

Now, the thing about college that no one ever told me is that while the "attending classes" bit isn't too important, you have to do "homework" in order to "pass" those classes. I don't really understand how it works, but from what I've heard, the one person who spends most of the class professing his beliefs to us (the "professor") takes the homework and judges it on a scale from 0 to 100. After we give him all the homeworks he wants, he gives us a "grade" based on the scores we've received.

So I will be spending the next few weeks trying my hand at homework, so that I might have get a good grade, which I believe is redeemable for tokens at Chuck E. Cheese's. Meanwhile, I suggest you read old posts, and perhaps masturbate to some of the pictures with me in them. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment